Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About me....

I guess I should start off my blogging with one about me. So...Hello, my name is Stacey. I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Maui (Hawaii). Lots of people mistake me for F.O.B. Even the F.O.B. people I've met ask me when I moved to Maui, LOL.

In the Spring of 2009, I graduated from the University of Hawaii-West Oahu with my BABA (B.A. Business Administration) in Accounting. Now I am at a crossroad with what to do now. Do I continue to graduate school or do I skip it and study for the CPA exam? I really do want to continue my education, but times are tough and I don't think I can afford it at the moment. Hopefully when I do decide to get my Masters in Accounting, they will still be offering it at U.H. Manoa. How often do you get the opportunity to get a Masters in International Accounting from U.H. while studying in Japan?

I'm ambidextrous. I have a logical and artistic side because of this (go figure). Don't know how that happened. At times it makes things difficult. Both sides are constantly fighting. In the beginning, I wanted to be a designer, but slowly the logical side started fighting and ultimately won because I got my degree in accounting (and math also) instead of design. Maybe one day I will go back to get a degree in design.

I am in constant struggle to wanting to do everything. One moment I want to be studying and learning more; the next moment I want to draw, design or go take photos. Sometimes it can be frustrating. There isn't enough hours in a day for the things that go on in my head. My mind is constantly going. I even remember over 75% of my dreams. I don't think my mind ever rests completely. If it did, I think I would be dead.

So that's a little about me. If you want to get to know me, you can follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/michan14) or you can find me on MySpace (http://myspace.com/momusu). I am on Facebook, but that's more for close friends and family (sorry >_<).

No comments:

Post a Comment